- 2 apples, diced (we used Honey Crisp)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 package ready-made pie crust (containing 2 crusts)
- 4 soft caramel candies
- Saute the apples and butter on med-high heat until apples are soft. Add sugar and pumpkin pie spice and mix to combine all. Continue to heat until caramelized (about 5 minutes). Remove from heat to rest while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
- Using the crust-cutting tool, cut crusts from the Ready-made Pie Crusts.
- Preheat the Babycakes Cupcake Maker.
- Press cut crust into wells using the crust-forming tool (dipped in flour to avoid sticking to the crust). Add ½ diced soft caramel candy inside crusts. Fill crusts with apple mixture (about 2 Tbsp). Add Crumb Topping (recipe follows) on top of apple mixture Bake approximately 10 minutes (until crusts are golden brown).
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided into 4 parts for easier mixing
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Combine flour and sugar in a medium sized bowl. Knead in butter until crumbly.