- 1⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In separate bowl whisk together remaining ingredients, except glaze or topping. Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients. Using a mixer on medium speed, blend until smooth.
- Fill each cooking reservoir with about 2 tablespoons of batter.
- Bake about 4 to 5 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into donut comes out clean.
- Glaze or coat with powdered sugar or cinnamon-sugar, as desired.
Makes about 2 dozen donuts